besides, it ran for two whole days, that was a lot of pics.
End of Week Four:
- Garden replanted, much perfect things. Sunshine is one perfect item away from completing her LTW.
- MONEY TREE! [this is actually the first money tree i’ve ever gotten legit]
- Both Plum and Storm hit level 10 athletic. Plum is 3 logic points from completing his LTW.
- Storm rolled the ‘International Super Spy’ LTW. Since this next gen involves either being in military or the police, I let him have it.
- Decided on the No Plumbing Rule Edit.
- The twins aged up and wow, cuties! They both rolled traits that don’t matter toward their survival.
- We have thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of produce. Will be selling it all very soon, we’ll say that they sold them via e-bay lol.
She’s pissed cause she wanted to play it first.
obviously this calls for some kind of follower gift…
I caved in, sold over 300 apples [got a nice stack of simoleons] and brought a telescope and chess set.
You slumbered? How rude!
xD had to, been so into this challenge i’ve been going to bed at an average time of 3am over the last few days. It takes a long time to play a sim week, I never even realized.
risastorm replied to your photo “Hey, Risa. Does this look as terrifying to you as it does me? :p”
oh wow you’ve got a lot to do! good luck~
and that’s just cause I wanna give the farmland depth! :p